Sunday, March 12, 2017

I have yet to meet up with my group members, but I have taken this time meanwhile to brainstorm on my own some ideas for the film. Heads up: My ideas or opinions do not come from any form of research, for they are all my own thoughts and reasonings. Me being a film addict and self proclaimed critic of film, I believe a drama would catch the attention of bigger audience. From what I have seen over the years, dramas like Gone by the wind, 12 Angry Men, and Spotlight have been the most positively critically acclaimed films of our time. These films are masterpieces which have reached out to the hearts of many audiences all over the world. Me, being the critics I am, can recognize that a good drama can really intrigue an audience and sell at the box office. A win win situation is what I'm looking for here. I want my audience to love the film, so when they pay for their ticket they feel like it was worth it. I get money and they get an experience, so everyone is happy. I want to make this film focus on an independent so my audience can feel an attachment with my character. I've always felt a connection after a movie finishes with a character.

Next Blog: Research

No comments:

Post a Comment