Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Story
I want to start off the film by having the man wake up from his bed, but I want to make it a bunch of quick cuts to start building tension and getting the audience excited for what is to come. I want to then make himself breakfast, but make it each movement and each sound that is created by his actions be heard clearly, these are followed by short cuts to make this keep the momentum. This idea originated from the killing of the girl in the shower in Psycho, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. Once he is finally eating I want my character to have a flash back of an issue with the bank. I want my character to be livid when it comes to thinking of the bank after what they did to his family. To give the audience the characters incentive to rob the bank I want to have footage of someone looking at an eviction notice letter with a lock on his door because he can’t get in. I want him to have a kid who he has to help raise alone because the either the mom died or she left the family.. My group and I still haven’t decided which one. Once he gets motivated I want to get shots of him driving to the bank and have close ups of each movement he makes when he drives. These close ups will come in short cuts followed by a serious or sad look on his face. I want the audience to start to feel the adrenaline that he is feeling. Once he arrives he will……………………


You’ll just have to see when the film comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment