Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Genesis

Welcome to my blog. I am Juan Jinete and for my first post ever, I'd like to start you off with the origins of my inspiration, discuss my work ethic, and hopefully, intrigue you. My final project is one hell of a job, but it comes with an experience and an opportunity to excel in my dreams. I have 5 weeks to complete this project and give it everything I have. I chose to make the introduction of a film because I am very intrigued by the film industry and look forward to pursuing a career in it. Everyone has there own hobby that makes them feel like there isn't a problem in the world, a hobby that makes you feel stress free, my hobby is watching movies all day.. I repeat.. All day. Throughout my life I've given myself the pleasure of enjoying and hating over hundreds or maybe a thousand movies. There is nothing in the world to me like watching a great film. I find it incredible that a person can create a film and make you sincerely feel for it or bring you emotions (no matter what it is). There is a hidden genius to that and not that many people can see it or appreciate it the way I do. I chose to do a film in my project because my dream is to one day bring those "emotions" or "feelings" to people and hope to make them love film as much as I do. Creating a film is not a one man job, this is a task that must be completed with a team with whom you feel will get the job done and give you success. Creativity, logic, and vision are vital components to creating a film. In all honesty I'm probably the biggest procrastinator there is, but I don't bullshit assignments i actually care about or that I'm interested in. This project for example will be given 100% of my effort because in the long haul it will do me good. 

I'll keep you guys posted on progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment