Sunday, March 26, 2017

Problem Solved.

So after my independent group meetings at the library I got some pretty helpful feedback on what story to go with for my project.  Here’s what I heard

The kidnapping story is way too mainstream and would just be boring. It would not stand out to the audience and probably put them to sleep.

The kidnapping story, although, very different, it’s something people have seen before and is usually predictable.

The robbery however was thought to be cool and exciting. Not because it’s different, but because there is so much to work with and so many different ways to get every element from a film expected from us. I was told the numerous ways I can start my film off and how I could make it intense. A lot of quick shots can get your audience anxious and their heart pumping for what is to come. I also used WatchMojo as a way to create bigger perspective on how these movies can create incentive in a character to rob a bank, whether if it’s a squad or a one-man job.



No comments:

Post a Comment